Friday, May 30, 2008

New Addition...


[I love the fact that when I write a title like "New Addition..." there's no way I'm talking about having another baby! I love that fact as much now as I loved the fact that when I wrote it in 1994, 1995, and 2001, I WAS talking about having a baby.

What is the best time of my life, you ask? Today.]

Our new addition is Pepper. She is a 15 month old Shih Tzu who came to live with our family on Sunday, May 25th. Her old family wasn't able to spend as much time with her as she needed, so... we got a call, drove a couple of towns away, and three hours later, we had a new addition to the family.

She is a wonderful dog. There's a bit of training, but she's been a sweetie. She is house-broken. She's learning how to walk on a leash. She sleeps in her crate at night and rests there while we're away. She's gotten a new toy, a tennis ball, that is her new favorite, favorite thing.

We are blessed!

No comments: