Monday, May 24, 2010

In the interest of full disclosure...

1. Our septic tank was apparently installed backwards. That means we get to have it pumped every 4-5 years to avoid swamp conditions in the backyard. File that under: "Things You Learn When Having Your Septic Tank Pumped Just After Dinnertime." Or "TMI" ~~~

2. I have never seen an episode of 24 either, although I did watch about five minutes of it once.

3. My favorite TV show currently running is Deadliest Catch. Shame on you if you've never seen it. (Ahem...) Unfortunately, I do not own the DVDs.

4. I recently watched the True Jackson movie Trapped in Paris, and it is the most hysterical movie I've seen in ages. Can't miss with DJ Lance and Greg Proops. (Whose Line is it Anyway?)

5. My all-time favorite TV show is I Dream of Jeannie. I still want a room that looks like the inside of Jeannie's bottle.

That is all.

2 comments:

Shannon Dingle said...

We own all the seasons of 24 that are currently available (so all but the one that ended last night) on DVD too. Lee is the 24 fan in our house, though; I've only seen a few seasons. You are welcome to borrow them as well, if you'd like. :)

And you'll have to explain the allure of Deadliest Catch. I don't have any desire to watch it.

Amy said...

I have a don't ask, don't tell relationship with our septic system. Had an unfortunate incident with "flushable" Kandoo wipes once.