Friday, June 17, 2011

Kitchen issues...

Why, oh why, do I feel like I have to redo every inch of my house to "make it my own"? It must be some sort of psychological disorder.

We actually bought this house because I fell in love with the combo kitchen/eating area/family room. I suppose the addition of the columns to keep our master bedroom from falling into the family room disrupted my psychological flow as well as the space-to-space flow of the entire area.

So now of course -- because it makes no sense at all financially or time-wise -- I just have to redo the kitchen.

My favorite kitchen is the one here. But that isn't going to happen. Why? Counter tops. I have freaky Go Wake Forest/Go Georgia Tech gold-black granite counter tops. So I am now in decorating therapy for my kitchen redo issues.

I know I'm going to do something, but I don't know when. And I don't exactly know how. And, of course, I don't know what. But here are the leading inspiration ideas, all from Coastal Living...



1 comment:

Tracey said...

oooooo...how fun! (thanks for the Go Ga. Tech shout out...I felt like it was just for me ;) )