Friday, March 6, 2009

You find things in the strangest places...

I was on wral.com. I clicked the link to astory about Anoop Desai. It had a link to the "American Idol" page.

On the"American Idol" page, there was a news feed that said something about voting for Chris Sligh. Chris Sligh? I really liked him Season Whatever-it-was. I actually ordered the Half-Past Forever CD, which is really good, by the way.

Anyways... I clicked the link to see why I'd be voting for Chris Sligh. Of course there was yet ANOTHER link to SEE if with my own eyes. Y'all are never going to guess where THAT link led. Never...

I imma gonna tell ya. It was a link to the voting page for Gospel Music Channel's Dove Awards. Big Chris is up for the New Artist of the Year Award. The fans are determining the winner for that and for the Artist of the Year. I voted for Chris for New Artist. Guess who got my vote for Artist of the Year. Just guess. Those of you who know me well can probably guess without ever going to the page! :)

Here's a video about the making of Chris Sligh's music video for "Arise":



3 comments:

Hillcrest Cottage said...

I am proud to say he is a fellow Arkansan from my very own Central Arkansas area. Everyone is very proud here, and I hear good things about him.

The Lord Family said...

That video is too funny!
And I'm sure you voted for Sandi Patti, right?

I love finding things on the interwebs!

poison_ivy777 said...

Hey I just saw this was featured on our local christian radio station - KSBJ! lol...the news is really getting out there!