Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pink Elephant...

Recently a friend said, "Hey, check out this blog. You'll like it."

So I checked it out.

And I liked it. This chick makes me think.

I've been WAAAYYY too apathetic. I don't like the direction our country is headed in. I don't like the logical conclusion of the economic policies I see floating around. I think the stimulus plan ... ok ALL the stimulus planS ... are a HUGE mistake! I believe we are quickly creating an entire nation of people who will sit in a Superdome for days, enduring hurricanes and squalid living conditions because they do not know how to take care of themselves. I cannot fathom that the kind, most loving thing we can do is to make as many people as possible dependent on government.

I am tired of quietly trying not to offend others with my political views. You see... here's the thing: way too many of us Christians have fallen for the secular humanist worldview's line of thinking that everyone should determine Truth for him/herself. You know what? You can pick and choose YOUR truth. But nothing changes THE Truth. Or the consequences of rejecting it.

I am not a political blogger. Not in the least. But I'm hoping that the Pink Elephant Pundit will keep right on blogging. And holding me accountable. And making me think.

No comments: