Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Day at the Mall...

It was a cold and rainy day. I thought I'd spend the day in my nice thermal jammies, watching the Heels annihilate ... hummm, Tracey may read this and I like Tracey, so let me edit that ... watching my alma mater play some b-ball.

Then somehow we had a major miscommunication in our house. Before I knew it, I was in real clothes (and a rain coat) and heading to the mall with Kelsey. It was fun (she says in a semi-incredulous tone).

We hit all the teen shops. And then some old people ones too. Kelsey found several ... memorable pieces.


...from the sale rack at Forever 21...

...at Belks ... it was 75% off ... I'm beginning to think Kelsey doesn't like sweaters with stripes.


... trust me when I say that ruffles are THE thing in fashion. Maximizing metallics and ruffles, this blouse heads in the direction of overkill.

And this skirt... darlin' isn't it? Ralph Lauren's spring collection for ONLY $200.00. Yikes!



4 comments:

Shannon Dingle said...

Jocelyn picked out a lovely dress at the mall tonight ... at Strasburg Children. Only $129. Uh-uh, the little girl has expensive tastes!

Tracey said...

Thank you for the kindness shown regarding what I think was a basketball game..30 points?? Oh my. So, did you buy the pink skirt??

Norma said...

BUY the skirt?! I couldn't afford to hold the skirt!

Amy said...

The pink skirt looks like it stepped out of the "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" video!