Thursday, May 5, 2011

Frah-jee-lay...

For the past month or so, life has been hard around here. We have hit a patch of trials and tribulations. Make no mistake that I still know that I know that I know that God is good. There is no doubt. I also know that He gives beauty for ashes, heals the wounded, raises the dead, works all things together for good and gives grace beyond measure.

That said... right now, my heart is a bit broken. I'm having a tough time. Poynter says that in times of tragedy, understatement is best, so I'm leaving it at that.

I am stepping away for a little while to seek healing that only the Lord can give. He makes all things new, which is my hope right now. I appreciate your prayers.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Praying for God's comfort! Please let me know if we can do anything. Hugs.

Tracey said...

Ditto Karen. Anything. Anytime.