Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Homage to Vonage...

What Vonage sent as the text version:

"Hi Ms. William, it's Tim Schumer. In our city track field. Just wanna remind you about the beacon apple or if he might be at home. Really could use over the store like you over there doing out here. Really appreciate what you done force on that. Also, the cops and they is Friday and Saturday the 13th 14th and my we have got one rice or 200 on Friday evening. I would usually the airport good and also I don't a bus running events or most of the day on Saturday. I could usually there to know you're busy man but you think it helps appreciate it. There's a problem or any questions you give me a call ***-****. If you can't make the event please let me know if I don't hear from you I'll know you'll be there. Okay man. Appreciate it. I saw you up you're"

The message that was actually on our voice mail:

"Hey Mr. W******. It's Tim S*******,  ****  track and field. Just want to remind you about the meet coming up on Thursday, May 5th, at home.  Really could use your help as a starter like you've normally been doing all year. We really appreciate what you've done for us on that. Also, the conference meet is Friday and Saturday, the 13th and 14th of May. We have got one race, the 3200, on Friday evening. We could use you there, if we could. And also, I think most of the running events are most of the day on Saturday. We could use you there too. I know you're a busy man, but anything you could do to help us we'd appreciate it. If there's a problem or any questions, give me a call ***-****. If you can't make the event, please let me know. If I don't hear from you, I'll know you'll be there.  OK, man. Appreciate it, and thanks for all your help this year."

No comments: