Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Headlines that make you go hmmm...

1. Alaskan Middle School Students Scare Moose to Death

I know it's tragic, poor moose and all, but this sounds a lot like a Monty Python skit gone horribly wrong.


2. Researcher Uses His Thoughts to Update Twitter

OK... Had he been tweeting someone else's thoughts when updating Twitter until now? I almost always use my thoughts when I'm updating Twitter. Unless I'm re-tweeting, and even then, I think to do that.


3. How to Buy Souvenirs That You'll Want to Remember

Seriously? Isn't a souvenir--you know, by definition--something you buy because you want to remember?

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Too funny! You win the 'made me smile first' award this morning...thanks for all the info on the beachy stuff.

Jenelle Leanne said...

haha! thanks for the smile :)

poison_ivy777 said...

That's awesome!! Good finds there!

Amy said...

Ha ha ha ha! I wonder about this kind of stuff, too!