Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things I'm thinking about...

... while waiting for Kellie Pickler to come on the American Idol results show. And a little after that too.

************************************************************************

-the new season of Deadliest Catch starts Tuesday, April 14th. Yay!

-Shoot... I forgot to buy paper towels.

-I really like Kellie Pickler's song "Don't You Know You're Beautiful."

-For goodness sake, somebody help Scott to the other side of the stage.

-Those are some seriously weird stools. How do you sit on them without sliding off?

-Is "disembowel" the right word for what Pepper just did to the stuffed pink and green bone?

-Zane looks just like Jimmy when he falls asleep on the sofa.

-What on Earth is Pepper doing?!

-"I'm a cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance."

-Are underwear-shoppers the dominant demographic for American Idol?

-There is no movie in theaters that makes me want to walk on those sticky floors.

-Adam Lambert's name is just one letter off of Adam Lamberg's name. Adam Lamberg played Gordo on Lizzie McGuire.

-How did I ever watch TV without being able to Google stuff?

-Why gloves? That's odd.

-I still miss Jason Castro. Wonder why his brother didn't make it on the show. I wanna watch "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." YouTube!

-I'd really love to learn to play the ukulele. And surf. But not at the same time.

-I wish we could sell the condo. Now.

-Hummm... that was a little pitchy. Careful how close you move to that camera.

-Anoop. In or out? I hate they way Ryan announces stuff. It's so confusing. That ... plus the fact that I can't sing ... keeps me off American Idol.

-OK... bedtime.

-Wonder where Kelsey's track uniform is. Third night in a row - emergency load of laundry.

-Wish I knew where Jake's sister got his "got championships?" shirt.

-How warm is it supposed to get tomorrow?

-Would the extra cost to overnight a megalodon tooth be worth the squeal of delight in the Easter basket?

-Wal-Mart. Tomorrow.

-Sleep. Tonight.

-"Jesus the One and Only" first.

-Night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norma-

OK, I'm thinking you either need caffeine or you've had too much caffeine! Thanks for a good laugh at the end of a very long day :).

Love Ya!
Paige

Jenelle Leanne said...

Fun post, you should read my friend's "American Idol Predictions" post... I think you'd enjoy it: http://onemorebabystep.wordpress.com/

I'd be way impressed if you learned to play the ukulele and surf at the same time :)

Karen said...

sticky movie theater floors...rarely is there a movie playing that is worth it.
You always make me smile!

Shannon Dingle said...

Even if the floors weren't sticky, I don't know that I'd go to the movie theater. What? You expect me to sit quietly? Through a whole movie? And I can't pause it to get snacks or drinks or anything else?!? No thanks.

poison_ivy777 said...

That was fun! Thanks for the smile! I love totally random posts. Hope you had a great Easter!