Friday, November 5, 2010

CAROLINA Pottery...

I made my pilgrimage to Carolina Pottery. It was... ah-mazing. It's still not Ikea, but it'll do in a pinch, especially since it isn't a couple of hours away. Here are some lovely things I found...


Carolina Christmas... (It wasn't in the budget today, but I'll be back later.)


I really want this friend for the Santa gnome who lives on our front porch all year long.



Carolina nutcrackers and trashcans and towels... oh my!



I would LOVE to have a new stocking. Just sayin'.



I thought these were pretty. I don't like matchy matchy. Just pretty pretty.

That is all. Well, not really. I actually found an apple green area rug that I really want for the family room. It matches the green polka dots in the curtains. But the reason we need a new rug is that the shih tzu does so on the rug a lot, so I hate to buy a new one just to have her mess it up. We're working on barrier protection for the rugs. In the meantime, instead of spending money on a new area rug, I bought a new bottle of pet smell and stain removing shampoo for the steam cleaner. Stewardship and all.

I did get all the teacher presents for Zack's teachers. High school teachers don't get presents much.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute finds!! I haven't been there in so long.