Thursday, May 7, 2009

Front-load funnies...



I was SO excited when I found Tide Free on HUGE sale. It was in the big white bottle. Same Tide logo. Same assurance of no added dyes or perfumes. The only thing it didn't say... the only thing I neglected to look for... was "HE."

"HE" stands for "High efficiency." Front-load washers are magic. They make bubbles at an astounding rate, so you have to use a special detergent so that it doesn't bubble too much.

Oops!

Here's a shot of the cushion from the front porch rocker AFTER a double rinse.


At least Kelsey had fun with the new art medium.

As fun as my front-loader is, my friend, Jenn, has one that eats socks and spits pinkish funk. Check out her story here.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So funny! I like suds better than pink funk any day. And they don't make HE Dreft, so I always have to do an extra rinse on BG's clothes. Don't tell the tree huggers...