Friday, May 1, 2009

ShamEww...


I did it. I caved and bought an "As Seen on TV." $19.99 at the SuperTarget. ShamWow!

We have used only one of the big ShamWows, cutting it in half. It's absorbed 8 ozs of chocolate milk off the kitchen counter and soaked up about 14 ozs of lemonade off the bamboo rug and wood floor. Vince is right. It works dry or wet. I give ShamWows two thumbs up on the old rate-the-As-Seen-on-TV-product scale. I'd definitely buy them again.

And then yesterday, the dog piddled a huge puddle in the office for reasons only Cesar, himself, could figure out. But I was right there, so I ran to the kitchen and got a ShamWow, and guess what! It totally absorbed the piddle spot. Wow! And ew!

I'm still wowed by the ShamWow, but after the nasty chore this one got stuck with, it's been dubbed our ShamEww. I washed and labeled it. I am never, ever going to use it on a spill again. It will forever be a handy dandy helper for doggy piddle.

German-engineering ROCKS!

No comments: