Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pumpkin spice all-stars...

I do love some pumpkin spice anything from October through December.  I love it enough to have a list.  Here are my top five pumpkin spice favorites:


#5:  Pumpkin spice cream cheese.

I know; I know.  Sounds like the grossest thing you could imagine, and I thought it would be.  I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually good.  Pair it with a nice whole wheat bagel.  Mmmmm...



#4:  Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer by International Delight

There's also a Pumpkin Spice creamer by Coffeemate, and it will do if there's nothing else around; but Pumpkin Pie Spice is truer to pumpkin pie flavor without tasting so chemically.


 #3:  Pumpkin spice trail mix

Who would've dreamed that they could make trail mix flavored with pumpkin spices, but they do and it works.  Very well.  Go ahead on over to Target and get you some. 


#2: Pumpkin muffins

Yeah, I'm noticing a trend too.  All these pumpkin goodies are available at Target.  My world is small.  Yet Target's pumpkin muffins are incredible.  After the Pumpkin Czar announced that the pumpkin dearth of '09 might continue into '10, I was a little scared the muffins might disappear.  Thankfully, the supply increased and everything was fine.  Breathe deeply.  It's OK.


#1:  St. Arbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte

If you know me at all, you know PSL's from St. Arbucks taste like sipping a pumpkin pie through the little hole in the lid.  It is my favorite of the season.  I love PSL's.  Somebody needs to make me a t-shirt that says that.  Add to PSL season the times I get to have one with a friend and you have my #1 favorite favorite. 


1 comment:

Jenelle Leanne said...

Mmm, you're making me want pumpkin bread... but I'm going to hold off and wait until tomorrow to make it like I planned, or it won't make it to the Christmas party on Saturday :)