Monday, January 3, 2011

New Shoos...



Today we went back to school, and I wore my new shoes.  I got TOMS for Christmas.  They were super cute on the website, but oh-my-goodness! I had no idea how comfortable they are.  TOMS are officially my favorite shoe. 

I wear my Skechers Shape-Ups when my plantar fasciitis acts up, but I have a feeling that if TOMS feel as good after they wear a bit as they do at first, I might not have many bouts with the dreaded p.f.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMT verse:  I Corinthians 6:20 - For you were bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.   (From memory!  Booyah! Already whipped it out and used it in battle.  Felt great!)

I'm off to get good rest.  'Nite y'all. 

<3

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love your decorated bulletin board and new Toms!

Shannon Dingle said...

Impressive - whipping out the verse already!

I've got Philippians 1:1-2 down (Paul and Timothy, servants in Christ Jesus, to all the saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the overseers and deacons, grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ) as my start to memorizing the book of Philippians by Easter, but I'm not as far ahead on Isaiah 43:2-3 (I'll try a paraphrase: "When you walk through the waters, I will be with you; through the rivers, you will not be overwhelmed. When you go through the fire, you will not be burned. something something something. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.").

Just check it. Not bad! My plan is to have it down by next week.

Shannon Dingle said...

check = checked

Oops. :)