Sunday, September 28, 2008

Economic Crisis...

This video is worth the time. It makes you think. Please watch it. Don't just rest on what you're hearing in the media. Shoot... don't even rest on what you see here. Take the challenge. Google the facts. Think for yourself. You have only one vote to cast. Cast it with passion and prayer.

(This video isn't available on YouTube anymore. Copyright issues with soundtrack songs between video producers and Warner Music... hummm... wonder if this happens to everyone...)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for the video, found the link, sent it to my list...very informative..this election is such a defining moment for our country. I'm glad God has it all under His control..otherwise, who could sleep at night??

poison_ivy777 said...

thanks for posting this video. I posted a link to it on my blog so my friends could check it out too!