Friday, September 26, 2008

Oooohhhhh! I wanna play!

I love it when people do the put-you-iPod-on-shuffle-and-write-down-the-the-titles-of-the-first-however-many-songs-that-play game.

Jenn did it on her blog most recently. It was really fun to read.

So I'm going to copy her idea (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, according to Shannon) and post my Dirty Dozen. Dirty in that the iPod is nestled in an armband so that I wear it when I work out at the gym. You do NOT want me to use the sensory imagery it would take to give the olfactory details.

1. "Our Lips are Sealed" - Hilary and Haley Duff (A Cinderella Story soundtrack)
2. "I Love Beach Music" - Embers
3. "Goofy Goober Rock" - Tom Rothrock (The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie soundtrack)
4. "Looking for You" - Kirk Franklin
5. "Days of Elijah" - Twila Paris
6. "Fun, Fun, Fun" - Beach Boys
7. "Hound Dog" - Elvis Presley
8. "Heaven" - Los Lonely Boys
9. "I Believe" - Fantasia (the singer from American Idol, not the Disney movie)
10. "If I Had It My Way" - Emma Roberts (Ice Princess soundtrack)
11. "Rumors" - Lindsey Lohan
12. "Go Figure" - Everlife

Yep... you guessed it. My iTunes account was originally Kelsey's when she was 12.

What's your Dirty Dozen or Elite Eleven or Top Ten?

1 comment:

A M Stokes said...

I cannot believe that you have ANY Twila Paris songs listed!