Thursday, September 25, 2008

That's it! Go to your rooms!!!

That is the last straw. I want you both to shut up and go to your rooms until you can sit in the same space together and say something nice and mean it.

I have listened to you go back and forth saying ugly things about each other until I have a headache that might last me into the next decade.

I find it hard to fathom that you have been brought up in the same place and dwell in the same house and you can't manage to have one encouraging, cooperative thing to say to each other -- or even about each other, for that matter.

For once in your lives will you stop putting yourselves and your own agendas first and do something...anything...bigger than you are that will help other people. I can't remember the last time you did anything together, went anywhere together, without fighting.

I don't want to hear anymore of your excuses. Not one single, "But I just..." or "But he/she/they..."
Shhh! Be quiet. Don't speak. Go to your rooms!

AND IF THE BRETHREN CAN'T LEARN TO DWELL TOGETHER IN HARMONY BY MORNING, WE'RE GOING TO PUT YOU IN A ROOM TOGETHER AND LEAVE YOU THERE UNTIL YOU EITHER AGREE ON SOMETHING SELFLESS OR UNTIL YOU BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF EACH OTHER.

You choose.

But you're not going to destroy the rest of us in the process. Go on... get in your rooms... not a peep!

Democrats...
Republicans...

Shame on you!

No comments: