Friday, December 5, 2008

Celebrating Christmas button and HELP WANTED...

Thanks to Jenn, there is now a Celebrating Christmas blog button. She rocks!!!

If you would be willing to help us get the word out, we'd be very, very grateful. Just visit the website in the link above and copy and past the HTML code into your blog using the "HTML/Javascript" gadget, conveniently located by clicking "Add a Gadget" on your Layout page, if you are on Blogger.

I am not a technology person. HTML makes me shudder, as I have tried and tried and tried to make a button over the past few weeks. I am truly grateful to Jenn for being a Rescue Hero in this one. And for helping me declutter a bit. While she was in there adding the button, she discovered that I had too many gadgets, and she cleaned out a couple.

So true... I do have too many gadgets... on many levels!

We still need pictures of your decorations/collections. Even if you have already posted these decorations on your blog, that is totally OK. We have quite a wide circle of friends who have joined us who likely will have never seen your blogs. When you send pictures, let us know whether you prefer to have your first name identifying you or whether you prefer to remain anonymous. Now I know you all... you're a humble group of women, thinking I just do this simple little thing. It won't encourage anyone. It's not flashy or cutting-edge or trendy. WRONG!!! We really do need YOU!

The Celebrating Christmas blog is all about connecting as we strive to keep Christ in the center of our Christmas. We have friends and family of our "Friends" who read the blog. And several of them don't know Jesus yet. All the posts bear witness of what Jesus does in the lives of all our "Friends" who love Him. And what could be a better gift at Christmastime than to receive salvation in God's only Son?! So cool! Isn't God amazing?!

You all are treasures to me... blessings beyond words. Thank you for all your calls and comments and emails and Facebook messages. Thank you for all the posts and pictures you've already shared. I love you guys!

No comments: