Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Photo Tag...

I've been tagged in a photo tag challenge by My Bambino Bliss. Bless her heart. I'm grateful that it's a photo tag, though!

OK... here's the way it goes...

* Open the fourth picture folder on your computer...
* Post the fourth picture in that folder...
* Explain that picture...
* Tag four more people....

So... here goes...


Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I needed that laugh! I have been whining and complaining about not having any snow around here. First it's cold. Then it warms. Then it rains. Then is clears. Then it gets cold.

This is a photo of the last "snowmen" we built. There hasn't been much snow in recent years. Of course, one's about 1/3 snow, 1/3 dirt and 1/3 mulch. A Snodirmulman? Must have been the second of the two we built.

That was a lovely memory and a great laugh. Let's see... Let's tag...

*The NC Brownings
*Seven Arrows
*And the Festival Continues
*Comer Corner (Welcome to Blogland!)

Now I'm off to pray for snow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like the smile on the dirty snowman. Thanks for playing! See, it was easy!