Monday, June 15, 2009

Gettin' jiggy with it in the summertime...

Heather started it with her "Summertime" post. She had to go and get all Will Smith on me. I think Will Smith could conceivably be the coolest person alive today. Of course, Will has ventured into the dramatic and shoulda-been-funny-but-is-just-a-little-too-much zones recently, but you cannot deny that the Independence Day and Men In Black Will Smith is... subzero in coolness. (That's a good thing folks.) Maybe it's Will+aliens that is cool. I don't know. What I DO know is that my all-time favorite music video is the one for Men In Black. Once you get to the 2:30 mark, you just gotta get up and dance. Go on... clear a space and get jiggy with it.



1 comment:

Tracey said...

Just what I needed this morning...I want to be as cool as Will when I grow up...at least I would love to dance like that! See you!