Wednesday, June 24, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things - IKEA: Part 1...

100 tealight candles. Yay!!! But they were only $3.99. Hah! And let me tell you, the red candle... oh. my. word. One of the best smelling candles ever. Wish we had scratch-n-sniff gadgets here on Blogger. The red is a mixed berry candle. The green, green apple.

This may be my favorite thing we brought home. I go back and forth. They are indoor/outdoor lanterns. I bought four and got some black decorative chain and hung each one from an eye hook that the previous owners of this house used for gorgeous ferns. I would love to have gorgeous ferns, but I am an unwitting plant assassin. I can't kill lanterns, so I love them on my porch. They have brown coffee-scented candles in them. Perfect for a late evening on the front porch.

I saw similar lanterns at Lowes the day after we got back. Lowes price: $26 each. IKEA price: $6.99 each.

Did I mention how much I love IKEA?


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the lanterns!!!