Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Challenge 11... things I didn't do...

My whole day was dedicated to not getting anything done. I achieved new heights in non productivity, and to be honest, I really have no idea how it happened.

First, I didn't get the kitchen cup cabinet cleaned out. Then I didn't get the laundry folded, nor did I get the house straightened up. I didn't get checks to the bank; I didn't get my Fitbit charged; and I didn't get to swim my laps.

I also didn't get the book read that I have to read before 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning.

I did get wet when a random rainstorm meandered over the pool. I did get shooed off the pool deck four different times in a 90-minute span as random thunder crackled every single time Zack, Jimmy, or I stepped into the pool. (I felt a little like Helen Hunt today. Only instead of being chased by a vengeful tornado, we were chased by random thunder.)

I did get the all-important Form F scanned and emailed to our insurance agency at the beach, after spending the better part of the morning making phone calls and learning more than I ever wanted to know about an NC-admitted insurance underwriter versus Lloyds of London. I also learned about different types of flood insurance and how tsunami and building collapse could actually make us need a flood policy, even though our condo is four stories up.

But my to-do list for this Monday? Shot to blue blazes.



No comments: